Welcome to The Big POP! Shop, we use several methods of shipping which gives you a great selection to choose from. USPS (United States Postal Service) & UPS (United Parcel Service) are the companies we use. Shipping rates for these services are calculated by delivery location, items amount and weight. Not all services may be available. Below shows the starting prices for these services. The exact shipping price & services available will be shown at checkout before completing your order. Please rest assured that your products will be shipped with the greatest of care.
The following are rates for United States residents:
- USPS First Class Mail: (starting at $3.20)
- USPS Priority Mail: (starting at $4.80)
- UPS Ground: (starting at $7.50)
- UPS 2nd Day Air: (starting at $11.75)
- UPS Next Day Air: (starting at $15.50)
PO Boxes, APO, FPO, Puerto Rico & US Territory: addresses can only be shipped by USPS Priority Mail, or USPS First class mail.
Alaska & Hawaii: addresses can ONLY be shipped by a USPS service or UPS 2nd Day / Next Day Air if chosen.
The following are rates for International customers:
- USPS First Class Mail (Canadian Residents) (starting at $5.50)
- USPS First Class Mail (all other international residents) (starting at $7.50)
- UPS, Priority & Express Shipping (Canadian Residents) (starting at $16.50)
- Priority & Express Shipping (all other international residents) (starting at $22.00)
Orders are processed and shipped the same or next business day (exception for Pre-order items, see below). We will expedite your order if you have chosen a faster shipping service. Please be aware that there are certain exceptions to shipping times due to Credit Card processing, High order volumes or Item availability. In the event your order is delayed we will contact you via email to explain.
The following are general shipping transit times for US residents after the order ships:
USPS First Class - Approximately 2-7 Days (depends on delivery location/Holidays)
USPS Priority Mail - Approximately 1-4 Days (any location *exceptions see below)
UPS Ground - Approximately 1-5 Days (depends on delivery location/Holidays)
UPS 2nd Day Air - 1-2 Days (any US location)
UPS Next Day Air - 1 Day (any US location)
Special Note about shipping times:
US Postal Service - Delivers Monday through Saturday (not Sunday or Holidays)
UPS - Delivers Monday through Friday (not Saturday, Sunday or Holidays)
* Exceptions for USPS Priority Mail are APO, FPO, Puerto Rico & US Territories. These times can take anywhere from 4 - 14 days and sometimes longer.
We take pride in making sure our shipments arrive on time and undamaged but please note that circumstances do arise that are beyond our control. Examples are extreme weather conditions, lost or misrouted packages due to UPS or USPS, as well as credit card authorization problems. In these rare situations, the delivery time can be delayed and expected shipping times are not guaranteed. We do everything within our control to expedite every order.
The Following are Approximate Transit Times for International Customers:
- First Class Shipping (Canada Residents) 4 - 10 days
- First Class Shipping (all other international residents) 5 - 15 days
- Priority & Express Shipping (Canadian Residents) 3 - 6 days
- Priority & Express Shipping (UK, & Ireland Residents) 6 - 11 days
- Priority & Express Shipping (Japan, Australia & all others) 7 - 14 days
Shipping Rates for international customers vary extremely depending on delivery location, size of package, number of items & price of the order. The General delay for international shipments are International Customs from your country. Please note that the customer is responsible for any duties and taxes imposed by your country at your country's border, this is an importing fee that most countries charge.
Custom fees are very common especially when ordering from the UK & Canada. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary from country to country. For more information we suggest that you contact your local customs office before ordering.
(If a package is stopped in customs it may be a longer delay for delivery).
Sales Tax, Duties, Currency & Non-Deliverable orders:
International customers are responsible for any additional customs duties or charges applied at the time of delivery by International Customs.
All dollar amounts are in US currency. Your credit card company will give you the best rate of exchange at the time of purchase. Please note we do not accept any foreign check or money orders. All check and money orders are to be in US Currency
Please let us know if you have any problems or concerns regarding any of the information above.
All California residents are charged 9% state sales tax.